Pump system for LPG discharging from railway tanks or gas carriers equipped with an electrical control panel of explosion-proof design.
The package unit is mounted on a steel frame and is supplied with all the necessary processing equipment (shut-off and relief valves as well as control-measuring devices) that ensures reliable and safe operation.
- Rated capacity: 390 L/min.
- The installed electric motor can be adapted for both 11 kW at differential pressure of up to 10 bar and 7.5 kW at differential pressure of up to 5 bar.
- The unit inlet is equipped with an inspection window to control the liquid phase passage.
- A strainer with a filter element cell size of 0.6 mm to purify gas from mechanical impurities.
- Unit connection: M 60x4 (left-hand thread) at inlet and DN 50 at outlet.
- A relief valve for 25 bar is installed to protect the system from overpressure above the permissible limit value.
- The system is equipped with an electrical control panel featuring a dry-running sensor of the pump unit.