Modular Gas Filling, Dispensing and Pumping Station with a Pump of FD-150 Type and One Tank of 4.6 HC Type with a Rated Capacity of 4.6 m³
1. VDM Modular Process System No. 93.0100/4
According to drawing No. _____, it is applied for propane/butane pumping based on a pumping unit of FD-150 type, for connecting to one aboveground tank, with a self-fuelling function.
The System Consists of the Following Main Components
- FD-150 type pumping unit for propane/butane with multifunction gland sealing, production capacity: 85 L/min, at a differential pressure of 10.5 bar under 2,880 rpm.
- Input: DN 40, PN 40, DIN 2635.
- Output: DN 25, PN 40, DIN 2635.
- Explosion-proof electric motor of 5.5 kW, EEx e II T3, 230/400V, 50 Hz, IP 55, 2,850 rpm, with coupling and protective casing.
- Liquid phase inlet DN50 with a ball valve DN50.
- Liquid phase outlet DN25 with a ball valve DN25 and a check valve.
- Bypass line with a valve.
- By-pass pipe outlet with a ball valve DN25 on the tank connection line.
- Vapour phase pipe with a ball valve DN20 on the tank connection line.
- Vapour phase compensating pipe assembly DN20 with a filling coupling M 60x4.0, left-hand, with a protective cover.
- Filling pipe DN50 with a ball valve DN50, a check valve and a screwed coupling M 60x4, left-hand, with a protective cover.
- Strainer DN40 on a suction pipe.
- Shut-off, relief and control valves installed in accordance with the existing regulations.
- START/STOP explosion-proof push-button panel.
- Instrumentation and monitoring equipment.
- Discharge system of “Candle” type.
The system is assembled on a common frame with the possibility of subsequent installation of an electronic VDM gas dispenser thereon. Primed and painted.
2. Tank of 4.6-HC Type for System Connection with a Rated Capacity of 4.6 m³ for Aboveground Installation
Tank diameter 1,200 mm; inspection window DN 500; operating temperature -40 / +40 °C; operating pressure 1.48 MPa; weatherproof corrosion-resistant coating of the outer tank surface.
- Relief valve with a shut-off valve and a gasket.
- Fill-up valve.
- Vapour phase recovery valve with a speed valve.
- Angle valve for liquid phase intake with a speed valve.
- Overflow pipe.
- Pressure gauge with a casing diameter 63 mm.
- Mechanical level gauge.
- Flanged socket DN 40 for tank discharging and charging with LPG liquid phase.
- Flanged socket DN 20 for LPG vapour phase discharging.
- Flanged socket DN 25 for a bypass line.
- Female connector G3/4”.
- Tank supports for understructure installation.