Ring Type Evaporative Units for LPG
A distinctive feature of this unit is that it can be controlled without using electricity (basic design).
The evaporative unit is supplied with a tank neck’s DN 500 lid. When ordering the evaporative unit, a customer should provide a detailed drawing of the mating ring for fixing a gas storage tank’s lid.
The unit’s basic design includes all the necessary components for an off-line operation.
- LPG evaporation capacity: 100, 150, 200 kg.
- Rated pressure for gas/heat carrier: 25/16 bar.
- Inlet gas pressure: max. 15 bar (gas pressure in tank).
- Outlet gas pressure: 20 mbar to 10 bar. Please specify the desirable outlet pressure when ordering.
- The evaporative unit of basic design is supplied with one pressure regulator set to an outlet pressure of 300 mbar, with safety shut-off valves and safety relief valves.
- Heat carrier temperature at inlet/outlet: 80/60 °C.
- The required amount of heat carrier for evaporation of 200 kg of propane: 986 L/hour.
- Maximum heat carrier pressure: 4 bar.
- Evaporative assembly with a capacity of 100, 150 and 200 kg/hour.
- Liquid separator with an integrated mechanical liquid-phase shut-off node to prevent the consumer’s gas pipeline from liquid phase intrusion.
- Pressure gauges at the unit’s inlet and outlet.
- Thermal controlled module to monitor the heat carrier temperature and supply gas to the evaporator unit.
- An interflanged filtering strainer at the unit inlet.
- A required package of check and shut-off valves.
|Product code||Item Name||Rated Capacity|
(without medium and low pressure regulators
|VDM№ 20.30100/ZH/C||Evaporative unit VDM 100 ZH/C||100 kg/hour|
|VDM№ 20.30200/ZH/C||Evaporative unit VDM 200 ZH/C||200 kg/hour|
All designs are without protective casing.
- Protective tank neck cover with a lid of stainless steel.
- Cover cavity lighting.
- Emergency shutdown button.
- Additional function of a response device with RS485 interface to integrate into the central control system for object protection and management.
If the above options are used, a control panel must be installed.